Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If the DJ to be young?

One of the most rewarding musical career paths you can follow it as the Disc Jockey (DJ). In this article we will simply ask if the youth work should be limited.

Personally, I have been involved in playing music for over twenty years ago. During that time I worked in nightclubs, bars with large youth conferences, in fact, a whole series of events. Now, it's no secret that I am no longer young, in fact, a couple of years I passed the 40 milestone. So I think myAnswer to the age of the DJ is from my personal experience and perspective.

Now you can expect me to say now because of my age, that age plays no role in this work. But the fact is that it can and will, under certain circumstances, for a number of reasons.

1) resistance - especially if it is difficult for you, your energy to work as a DJ career on the club scene when you get older. Most people do not realize how much hard workinvolved in the work. Only the hours of punishing himself physically and with age has become so difficult.

2) relevance - the best DJ's radiate charisma and keep in touch with the public. In fact, this connection is essential for a successful DJ's, to understand exactly, is the world through the eyes of their audience, in fact, is a question of generations. Therefore, older than DJ, he will find it difficult to make the connection with younger generations. The best thingcan do in these circumstances must be polite about it, is nothing more tragic than someone trying to maintain their youth.

Now, this means that I think everyone should be middle-aged riders hang your headphones and put their selection vinyl? Of course not, but you have to change and develop what you do.

For me, I am now late at night unless the reservation and to specialize in public are, in my time, and I appreciate the kinds of play. This is something a bit 'biggeris that we have gained valuable experience is to have certainly a great advantage. As a result of my sets are polished and have a large collection of music to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment